Followers

Friday 21 February 2014

Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT - Flowers Galore Challenge



Here's a card that I made for Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT "Flowers Galore" challenge. I stamped the uber cool Magnum the cat from Ladybug Crafts Ink, onto watercolour paper and coloured with Tim Holtz distress markers. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches slang gang set. The background floral paper is from Kaiser, fine and sunny paper pad, and the bird die cut is also from Kaiser suga pop collection. I added some paper flowers and a few gems.  http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Love this card...Magnum being one of my all time favourites. Great colouring too.
    Thanks for playing along at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card us super fabtastic Debs! I love the way you've coloured magnum...the brick's are great. Thanks so much for joining in our Flowers Galore challenge at LCI this fortnight x

    ReplyDelete