Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Paper Smooches March 23-29 Designer Drafts Challenge

I'm really, really happy with this project that I'll be submitting to the Paper Smooches March 23-29 Designer Drafts Challenge. I've used the awesome Paper Smooches SPECTRUM stamp set. I've started with an orange base card then matted it with a Kaiser journal card. I've then printed and painstakingly cut out a film strip. I've stamped the unicorn and sun out and coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut them out, and stuck them onto the card with foam dots. I've stamped the 'wishing you sunshine and rainbows' sentiment into the first part of the film strip. I've added some decorative tape that I found in my stash to finish off.
Paper Smooches March 23-29 Designer Drafts Challenge

3 comments:

  1. You should be happy! This card is adorable! Just the fact that you created the film strip by hand deserves a win! Wow! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card...your hard work on the film strip paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY OH MY! I just love this card-- you nailed the sketch! And your design of the colors and images is FABULOUS! LOVE that unicorn and her colorful hair! FAB!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun this week for our easy challenge (Anything Goes)!!!!!! <3

    ps... super sorry about the linky problem last week! I had no idea that it was closed early! If that happens again, please just link up in the comment section! Again-- I'm so sorry <3

    ReplyDelete