Followers

Thursday 10 April 2014

80s Style


Loves Rubber Stamps have set a rad challenge this week by making it an 80s theme. I loved the eighties, yes the leg Warmers  and shoulder pads but most of all the music....Duran Duran, Madonna, Cyndi Lauper etc etc. Anyway I looked through my stash and couldn't find anything that I thought screamed 80's so I went online to CC Designs and found the coolest digi stamp that fitted exactly what I had in my mind. I found 80's Sookie ! So I bought her and coloured in Copic markers. My papers are from Kaisers Candy Lane Collection (I love the bright colours in this collection). I've added some beaded trim, from my local craft store, a couple of gems and a heart paper clip.

80's challenge at Loves Rubber Stamps

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, I love it! So 80's. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the image and you great colour choice. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love the card. Thanks so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the 80's vibe! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! You rocked this challenge! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image you have chosen. It is perfect for our challenge. You have coloured her beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete