Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Cupcake surprise


May is a really full on month for birthdays for me so Im working on birthday cards at present in preparations for those many happy returns. For this card I've used Ladybug Crafts Ink's cool Magnum  Cupcake Surprise. I'm really quite chuffed with my colouring, I've used Copic markers. I've started with a blue base card then added kaiser green polka dot paper. Then some happy birthday paper then Magnum. I've hand drawn a black boarder round everything. I've added a happy birthday sentiment a gem and some Kaiser bunting.
I'm entering this card into
Ladybug Crafts Ink Birthdays
Simon Says Happy Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card...Magnum is one of my favourite images from LCI...glad you could play along and use one of the images.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete