Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

Girlfriends



My favourite technique in conjunction with stamping, is giving my work dimension. I do this by popping up my images with foam dots or foam double sided tape. I want the popped up image to be the focal point - to stand out! This friendship card is no exception. I've stamped the Girlfriends stamp from ART IMPRESSIONS twice, and coloured with Copic markers. I've popped the whole image up then popped the front girl up again. I've used papers from Kaiser's Candy Lane Collection and a star and tab from various Kaiser Collectables. I've die cut a Polaroid frame out of silver glitter card and added some bling.
I'm adding this card to a couple of challenges:
Art Impressions Getting Girly Challenge
Fashionable Stamping Challenges Favourite Technique
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamp Challenges Anything Goes
Great Impressions Rubber Stamps - April Challenge Pink, Polka Dots and Glitter

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamped image and coloured beautifully.

    Such a fun friendship card, thank you for sharing your favourite technique with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the image in 3 d , glad you have joined Loves Rubberstamps , please do not forget to join our sunday inspirational bloghop too,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I love these girlfriends and the fabulous way you designed the card and the photo die all blinged up. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too fun! LOVE that great image and I adore the black glittery frame! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright, fun colours and great dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions Girly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fabulous and I love how you color the image twice and POP up part of the design to give a little more dimension.
    Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for our girlfriends challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way you framed the girls in the polaroid frame and the way they are coming out of it is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image! Just love these girlfriends!! Great design! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete