Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Wish Big



Celestina  is one of my most recent purchases from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, I've stamped her and coloured her with Copic markers, purple is my favourite colour so that's what I chose for her gown. I'm quite happy with my colouring especially her hair. I've fussy cut Celestina  out and popped her up with foam dots. I've placed her on a die cut silver glitter star and then put her and the star on some starry paper from Cre8tive. I've finished off by placing a star shaped gem in her hand, and by adding a silver thread with a sentiment stamped in purple saying Wish Big. I guess you could say this is a CAS card, but I didn't want to overdo things seeing the background paper is so busy.
Kraftin Kimmies Saturday challenge Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment