Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Wish You Were Here


I just love Kraftin Kimmies Florence stamp. In this project I have stamped here and coloured her with Copic markers. I've then fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam dots on to a Project Life journal card that looks like a postcard. I've used another Kraftin Kimmie stamp..... Miles the Mouse ! I've used a punch to make him into a faux postage stamp he has also been popped up. I've stamped some lips and a sun as embellishments and matted onto red card. I've used a blue base card. I think that this will make a good vacation card or miss you card.
I'm entering this project into 2 challenges:
Kraftin Kimmies Wonderful Wednesday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Journey

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image for your card. I like the smooch stamp- adds a real charm to your card. So nice to have found you through Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!!! I LOVE Miles in the stamp!! And Florence looks amazing!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, beautifully coloured and I adore that image... Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice card. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete