Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Birthday Tooth Fairy


A nice girl at my husbands work is having a birthday this weekend, she is a dental nurse part time, so this is why ine used Art by Mirans tooth Fairy as a birthday card. I've coloured the tooth fairy with Copic markers, I'm really happy with how her hair turned out. I've cut her out and popped her up with foam tape. My background papers are from cre8tive. I've also die cut some bunting from glitter paper and added some gems on her tiara, wand and necklace for some sparkle.
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/10/challenge-16-anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful creation with great details. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! He will love your card. Beautiful coloring and love those DP!! Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran Challenge. Hope see you again. Hugs, Mi Ran
    Art by Mi Ran Challenge
    Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete