Followers

Saturday 25 October 2014

Just Frank


Introducing Just Frank from Amy Doodles Stamp Co. I've coloured Frank with Copic markers, I coloured his head twice! So I could make his head move with an action wobble spring (avail on eBay and crafts on line). I've then popped all of Frank up with double sided tape. I've made a moon by die cutting a circle then embossing it with a circle patterned folder in my cutterbug. I've used an embossed background paper from Kaiser Crafts 13th hour collection. Then it's been matted on red card then onto a green base card. I made a sentiment on my computer and popped it up with double sided foam tape. I've added some bat stickers from Jolees and some gems. This is my first post for Amy Doodles Stamp Co. As a design team member, I'm so honoured to be on this team, and having a ball creating with her awesome stamps.
The colours that I used are:
R27 R29 V01 V04 V06 V09 YG03 YG06 YG09 C3 C5 C7 and Y08
Here are the links so you can find Frank easily, and the link for the Amy Doodles Stamp Co website.

http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/just-frank/
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com

I'd like to say a big thank you to my hubby Mick who made an awesome photo booth for me and who took this photo for me, his support is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment