Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Its starting to feel like Creepmas


Its starting to look a lot like Creepmas!!! For this card I have used  a Creepmas digi from Rick St Dennis MFA called Godarkly Ginger Crumb. Although Godarkly is a sinister looking character I  made him a little bit flamboyant with that pink outline! He is coloured in copic markers and popped up with foam tape . The base card is black followed by red glitter card stock then matted with a paper that is James Bond Style from Kaiser Crafts Shaken not Stirred collection. Ive added some Christmas lights which I found in my department stores Christmas decorations section. I also added a couple of sequins and a sticker sentiment that I found, and seemed to fit this card to a T.
the copic markers that I used are:
C2,C3,C5,C7,YG06,G17,YG09,YG17,R35,R46,Y06,Y15,RV06,E37,E35,E59

For more inspiration check out the Rick St Dennis Airless Chambers Blog here
http://airlesschambers.blogspot.com.au/

And to find the Godarkly Ginger Crumb heres the link at etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/200416207/godarkly-gingercrumb-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_18





No comments:

Post a Comment