Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

Mistletoe Owls



Here is the gorgeous Amy Doodle Stamp Co. Mistletoe Owls, they are so sweet and I loved colouring them. I coloured these cuties and the mistletoe with copic markers and then cut them out and popped them up on to a heart that I die cut out of red glitter paper. I also die cut a flourish out of gold glitter paper. I started out with a red pearlised base card, then matted it with green mirri card, and then matted it with a foiled Christmas music paper from Kaiser. With the mistletoe I added little white stick on pearls for the berries and popped it up as well. I used one of the sentiments that came with the Kissing owls printing it onto green card stock and adding a couple more pearls. Im thinking that this will be my card to my husband for Christmas this year.
the copic markers that I used are R27,YR68,E31,R29,YG06,E33,E50,G17,E35,YR15,E37
to find this cute image and more check out these links:
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/
http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/misletoe-owls/


No comments:

Post a Comment