Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Desi Waiting for You

 
Introducing a gorgeous digital stamp from Art By Mi Ran called Desi Waiting for You which
can be found in the Art by Mi Ran Etsy shop. I was so lucky and honoured to be a guest designer for Art By Mi Ran for December. To make this card I started off with a pale blue base card and then matted it with silver mirri card. I then used a red snow flake paper that I got with a magazine called Quick Cards last year. I then die cut a blue frame and die cut the image. I printed the image twice so I could pop Desi up. I coloured with copic markers and added some silver lettering to spell out the word JOY. I used a red snowflake with a gem on it to finish this project off. I love this image, actually I love all Art By Mi Ran images.
These are the copic markers that I used to colour with:
E57,E59,YR23,R27,R20,YG06,R22,R29,C1,E33,E35,Y23,G99,BG000,G94,G17,C3,R00,C5,R000,BG01,Y11,Y15
Heres the link to find this image

Desi Waiting for You
You may want to check out the Art By Mi Ran blog heres the link : http://artbymiran.blogspot.com.au/

Hugs Deb xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, saw you on Mi Ran's f/b group....Lovely card and image and these colours are just gorgeous. Have joined as a new follower. xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete