Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Hohoho


Here's a cheerful card Hohoho using the Cocoa and Cookies Santa from RSD MFA. I've started with a green base card and then matted it with red card stock. I've then used a flocked green and white stripe paper from a Kaiser craft Christmas collection. I just love texture and dimension when I make cards. I've added some red glitter tape for a bit of bling and a cute little wooden gingerbread man. The   HoHo sentiment is from Kaiser Craft collectables. I've coloured Santa with Copic markers and added some kindy glitz on the fur of his suit. I've cut him out and popped him up with double sided tape.
The copics I used are:
E31,e35,e37,c1,c2,c3,c5,c7,g00,g14,g17,yr23,y35,b000,r000,r00,r20,r22,r24,r27
To find this great stamp here is the link:
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/61137816/cocoa-and-cookies-santa-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_5
For more inspiration check out the great projects over at the Sparkle and Glitter Blog
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment