Followers

Thursday 19 February 2015

A Fang Tastic Birthday



While colouring Rick St Dennis's Werewolf I couldn't stop thinking of that movie from the 80's
An American Werewolf in London, and the song by Warren Zevon. So I guess this created a bit of a time warp for me. To make this card I printed out the werewolf and coloured him with copic markers I then fussy cut him out. I used a red base card then matted with a gold mirri card followed by a starry paper from a paper pad from creative. I die cut a circle out of gold mirri card and the embossed it to look like a moon. I then stuck the werewolf to the moon with double sided foam tape. I made the star sentiment myself on the computer. to finish off I added some star confetti.
The Copic Markers that I used are:
R30,R32,R35,R37,R39,R11,R02,Y21,E41,E43,E44,E49

Heres the link to the image: Howling Werewolf
For more inspiration you may want to check out the Airless Chambers Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment