Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

This Mocktails for you Coaster and Bottle Tag




This is the brand new release from the Amy Doodle Stamp Co. Called Chante Champagne.
This is such a versatile stamp set. For my project I have decided to make a bottle tag and a drink coaster. To make the bottle rage I cut a strip of champagne glittered card  21cm x 7cm  and I punched a circle in the end so that it would go over the bottle. I then put a matt down of gold mirri card and then stuck the recipe for the cocktail to the back of the tag and the title of the Mocktail to the front of the tag. I coloured the raspberries with copic markers.
To make the coaster I first printed out the Chante girl some berries and the sentiment out on white card stock I coloured with copic markers. I then cut a square of gold mirri card and then matted it with some of the champagne glitter card.  I then fussy cut out my elements and stuck them on. I then ran this through a laminator to waterproof it. To finish off I stuck a square of cork to the back so that it wouldn't slip around.
for more great inspiration heres the link to theAmy Doodle Stamp Co.
And here's the link for this stamp http://www.amydoodlestampco.com/chante-champagne/

No comments:

Post a Comment