Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Demon Hoover


As soon as I saw this Demon Hoover in the Rick St Dennis Zibbet shop, I had to have it and make a card. Actually the sentiment I thought of came before I had even made the card. I made the sentiment just on my computer. I started with a square red base card and then matted it with a wallpaper type paper that I found in my stash. I distressed all the edges. I drew a black border around it in a fine marker. I coloured Mr Hoover with copic markers and then fussy cut him out and then popped him up with double sided foam tape. To finish off I added some flower soft for him to hoover up!
The colours that I used are:
C1,C3,C5,R35,R37,Y11,Y13,Y15,Y28,B24,B99
To find this demonic hoover here is the link Demon Hoover
For some more inspiration of the dark kind head on over to the Airless Chambers Blog

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely brilliant! I couldn't agree more. Love the damask background and the demon hoover is fab xxxxx

    ReplyDelete