Followers

Thursday 25 June 2015

Pansy Fairy



While looking through Rick St Dennis's Zibbet shop {which I might add is something I love doing} I found this gorgeous Pansy Fairy. Isn't she pretty. I coloured her with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided tape. I added some kindy glitz to her wings for a bit of sparkle. I started with a purple base card then matted in blue. I then used a pansy paper that I got from Crafts U Print and a pansy decoupage that I also got from crafts u print. I also used a paper doily that I had in my stash as well as a little sentiment saying Especially for You.
The colours that I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,E35,E31,V000,V04,V05,V09,E51,B000,BV08,BV02,BV04 AND G000
To find this really pretty stamp her is the link Pansy Fairy
For loads more inspiration check out the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

1 comment:

  1. She is beautifully colored and I love the sparkle you placed on her wings.

    ReplyDelete