Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Smokin' Hot


The new releases over at Karleigh Sue designs are Smokin Hot ! Heres one of them and its called Fire Rescue.To make this card I started with a purple base card then matted with red. I used google images to get a picture of flames and made it into my background for this project. I coloured my smoking hot gal with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up with double sided tape. I also printed out a Karleigh Sue sentiment and popped it up as well. To finish off I embellished with a real match some orange ribbon and some red gems.
The copic Markers that I used are:
E31,E35,E37,C2,C4,C7,C9,R22,R24,E000,E00,E01,R20,R29,YR14,Y06,Y15
Also don't forget to check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog for some awesome inspiration and some more new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment