Followers

Friday 19 June 2015

Thats my Jam


The Karleigh Sue designs really rock the house. This digi is a newie and its called That's My Jam. This gal rocks doesn't she.
To make my card I started off with a pale pink base card and then matted it in a hot pink card stock. I then matted with a music paper from Kaiser Craft. I coloured my jamming gal with copic markers and then put a black and glitter gold frame over it. I added some hot pink gems and the sentiment U Rock to finish off.
Here are the colours that I used:
C2,C4,C7,C9,RV02,RV04,RV06,V12,V15,V17,B32,B34,B37
To find this rocking digi here is the link That's my Jam
for loads of sensational inspiration check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

Im going to add this make to the Kit and Clowder Pink Challenge as well
http://kitandclowder.ning.com/challenges/june-challenge-pink


2 comments:

  1. Deb this is so fun and cool. Love the lush pink.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Desire xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete