Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Happy Anniversary


Ive got an Anniversary coming up and I thought that this image by Rick St Dennis Mfa would be perfect. Its called Morning on Valhalla, and its a new RSD image.
CAS cards are one of my favourite layouts as I love the image to be the hero.
To make my card I started off with a red card blank then matted it in blue and then with a paper from Kaiser Craft. I drew a border around the card using a thin black marker and I stamped the sentiment Happy Anniversary. I printed my image out twice so that I could pop it up with foam tape. I coloured using copic markers. For finishing touches I put tiny pompoms on slippers and put some glitter on the hearts that are on the boxer shorts.
Here are the colours that I used:
E000,E00,E01,R20,RV10,RV13,RV14,W0,W3,C2,C4,C5,B60,E35,E31,E57,E33,R24,B12,B14,E55
To find this image here is the link Morning on Valhalla
Don't forget to check out the other work by the team on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment