Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

Ahoy Matey



Ahoy Matey! Shiver me timbers this is an awesome digi by Karleigh Sue Designs she is called 
Hawt Captain. I thought that I would do something a bit different to a card, so I made a door hanger.
I started with some white card stock and traced a door hanger that I had at home on to it. I then covered it with some wood grain paper from Kaiser craft. I then die cut the hole in the top.
I printed out Hawt Captain and coloured her with copic markers (Im pretty chuffed with my colouring in this project). I then cut her out and popped her up with double sided tape. I added a blackboard speech bubble and embossed ahoy matey in white. 
Here are the colours that I chose.
E31,E35,E39,W0,W2,W3,Y00,Y04,Y08,V22,V25,V28,G05,G09,R20,R22,R24,R27,C6,C9,B95,
E000,E00,E01
Heres the link for this awesome image Hawt Captain
Theres loads more inspiration over at the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog

No comments:

Post a Comment