Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Alice


Hi everyone for the progressive challenge this month we were given a wonderful colouring page from Rick St Dennis MFA of Alice in Wonderland.
I made my colouring into a card by printing it to fit on a blue card base. I then matted with red and then a clock paper from Kaiser Craft.
I printed my colouring sheet out twice so that I could pop Alice up. The background of the colouring was done using an assortment of markers that I have at home including some neon ones. Alice was coloured with copic markers then cut out and popped up with double sided foam tape. To finish my card off I added a gem and the sentiment 'wishes'
The copic markers that I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,R32,R35,B12,B14,B18,B93,W1,W3,E50,E53,Y21,YR21,YR24
To get your own Alice to colour here is the link Alice
Also don't forget to check out all the other creations on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog


1 comment:

  1. I think this is fabulous! I love the nicely layered card and the image is beautifully coloured. I like that you layered Alice for some dimension. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete