Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Crystal



Hi everyone, I thought that Id have a go at a Make it crafty challenge. Ive made a card using the ever so pretty digital stamp called Crystal. 
I started my card by using a purple base card I then matted it with blue card stock and then with watercolour paper which I did some brush strokes on. I coloured Crystal with copic markers and then cut her out and popped her up on the water colour paper
the copic markers I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,R22,R24,R27,V12,V15,V17,G43,G46,V21,YR21,YR24,B21,B23,B26
Heres the link to Crystal
Im entering this in the make it colourful challenge over at make it crafty

2 comments:

  1. I really like the background behind the image. It's very on trend. Thank you so much for joining our Bright Colours Challenge at Make it Clean and Simple. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete