Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Thanks a Latte


Hi everyone today I have some Autumn (Fall) inspiration for you with the lovely digi stamp called Pumpkin Spice Latte by Karleigh Sue designs. Quietly between me and you Im really happy with how my colouring turned out. To make my card I started with an orange base card then matted with red and a leafy patterned paper from Stampin Up. I then added some ribbon and an antique brad from Stampin Up. I made the sentiment myself using the computer. I printed out my pumpkin spice digi and coloured with copic markers I then cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape.
Here are the colours that I used:
E000,E00,E01,R20,YR21,YR23,YR27,R22,R24,R27,B06,B60,C7,W0
To find this gorgeous digi stamp here is the direct link Pumpkin Spice Latte
For loads more Karleigh Sue inspiration check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Debs, love the image and colours too.
    I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of your new blog Annie xxxx Im now a follower xxxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks Debs, got your message and appreciate your adding this also on your f/b group. I used to get around 100 emails a day to comment on so I don't want to lose touch with my followers...cheers.  { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete